DVD Home Theater System
2-Way Wireless Ready Home Theater System with Built-In Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer, 2 Tower Front Speakers, 3 Satellite Speakers, and Passive Subwoofer
Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
2 Front Speakers
1 Center Channel Satellite Speaker
2 Satellite Surround Speakers
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 850W
Front: 110W x 2 (1kHz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 225W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 225W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 360W
Front: 40W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 75W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 70W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 65W (45Hz-120Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control universal, controls most TV brands
- HDMI Terminals No
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX60 2-Way Wireless Receiver
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX80 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound No
- Surround Enhancer No
- H. Bass Sound No
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound No
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
CD: CD (CDDA), HDCD, CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT)
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 1
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 3/4 x 17 19/64
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 10.36
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3 5/8 x 10 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.9
- Color silver
- System Configuration Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.