DVD Home Theater System
Home Theater System with Surround Sound Receiver, Progressive Scan DVD Player, 6 Speakers and Subwoofer
- System Configuration SA-XR25 Surround Sound ReceiverDVD-F85K Progressive Scan DVD PlayerSB-TP20 6 Speaker Package plus SubwooferFor full system specifications, please see individual models.
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) 100W x 6 (20Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.3% THD)
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control Universal
Dolby Digital DecoderYes (Dolby Digital EX)
DTS DecoderYes (DTS-ES)
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Multi-Channel Sound Field Yes
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (6 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound No
- Subwoofer Level Control Independent Simple Subwoofer Level Control
- Double Re-Master Processing Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD-RAM/DVD-R, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, JPEG, MP3, WMA, HighMAT
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Built-In VCR No
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers No
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- Digital Inputs 3 (2 optical, 1 coaxial)
- Audio Inputs 4
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 29/32 x 14 3/4
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 8.8
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 11/32 x 15 31/32
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 9.02
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 5 11/32 x 11 5/8 x 5 3/4
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.41
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 9 27/32 x 5 17/32 x 5 3/4
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.41
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 5 11/32 x 11 5/8 x 5 3/4
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.41
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6 13/32 x 18 x 16 9/16
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 23.3
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.