Home Theater Receiver/Speaker System, Silver
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby® SurroundPro Logic II
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Large Speaker Terminals No
- Discrete Inputs Yes
- Amplifier Type Enhanced Class H+
- 2-Channel Down Mixing Yes
- User-Friendly HELP Function Yes
- SFC (Sound Field Control) 6 presets
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes (Frequency Range - FM Tuner: 87.9-107.9MHz, AM Tuner: 530-1710kHz)
- Subwoofer Output No
- Remote Control Illuminated Universal Remote Control
- Tape Monitor No
- Frequency Response 10Hz-70kHz, ±3dB
- S/N Ratio (IHF A) CD, TAPE, DVD, TV, VCR: 75dB (85dB, IHF '66)
Component Video Inputs/Outputs2 inputs, 1 output
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode Front/Center/Surround: 100W per channel (1kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)Subwoofer: 100W (40Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- DVD-Audio Ready No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I reset the SC-HT400 Home Theater System?
1. Turn the Home Theater System power "ON". 2. Press and hold [RESET] until the unit's OSD displays "RESET".
How can I register for the warranty of my product?