Home Theater Audio System
Home Theater Audio System with Surround Sound Receiver, Front Speakers, Surround Speakers, Compact Center Channel Speaker, and Passive Subwoofer — 2-Way Wireless/Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 800W
Front: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 220W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 220W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 500W
Front: 50W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 150W (150Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 50W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 150W (45Hz-150Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Remote Control A/V remote controls most current Panasonic TVs and DVD Players/Recorders
- HDMI Terminals No
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX60 2-Way Wireless Receiver
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX80 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound No
- Surround Enhancer No
- H. Bass Sound No
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes
- Super Surround Sound No
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 5-step subwoofer level control (min, 5, 10, 15, max) via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
Component Video OutNo
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out No
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs 3 (2 optical, 1 coaxial)
- Audio Inputs 1
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 4 1/8 x 15 1/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 8.4
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3 5/8 x 10 5/8 x 3 3/4
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.8
- Color silver
- Weight 17.3 lbs
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 800W
What do I do in the unit has no power?
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.