HC40 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
Compact Stereo System
- 40W Ultra Slim Wall Mountable Design w/ Power Sliding Door
- Blue Tooth Ready
- Bamboo Speaker
- AMPLIFIER SECTION .
- Total Output Power 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- TUNER SECTION .
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM
- Auto Tuning Yes
- Frequency Range FM 87.90-107.90MHz (200kHz step / 87.50-108.00MHz (100kHz step), AM 520-1710kHz (10kHz step)
- CD PLAYER SECTION .
MASH 1-bit D/A Conversion SystemYes
- CONNECTION .
- iPod Playback and Recharge (Universal Dock for iPod) Integrated Universal Dock
- USB Yes
- AUX Yes (High and Normal)
- SOUND & OTHER FEATURES .
- Extra D. Bass Circuit Yes
- Bass & Treble Control Yes
- Re-Master Digital/Analog
- Display Yes (Fluorescent)
- Programmable Timer Yes (Play/Sleep)
- Surround Circuit Yes
- Motorized Power Sliding Door Yes (for iPod/iPhone and CD)
- Wall Mounting Yes
- Bluetooth Wireless Link Function Yes
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes / Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM .
- Type Full Range, Dual Passive Radiator
- Full Range 2-1/2" (Advanced Bamboo Cone Speaker)
- Passive Radiator X 2/ch
- GENERAL .
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 7-29/32 x 19-11/16 x 4-1/32
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 6.6
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.