SC-HC37 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Slim and Stylish Design with Auto Sliding Dock
- Clear and Dynamic Sound
- Internet Radio App (vTuner)
- CD, CD-R/ -RW*1
- CD-DA yes
- MP3*2 -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Front 20W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Power Output (FTC)
- Front 15W (20-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 30W
- Slot -
- MP3*2 -
High Quality Sound
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- Surround -
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Dual Passive Radiator yes
- Aero Stream Port -
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
Easy to Use
- Motorized Power Sliding Door yes (for iPod/iPhone and CD)
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Display Fluorescent
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Internet Radio Control yes
- iPod/ iPhone Connection yes (Auto Sliding Universal Dock)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm -
- Headphone Output yes
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use[Approx.] 23W
- Standby[Approx.] 0.1W
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes /yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 19 x 7-3/4 x 3-1/2 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 5.5 lbs.
- NOTE *1 Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. / *2 For contents recorded disc media from CDs for your personal use. / * Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170077300
SC-HC37 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A TOUCH OF CLASS VERY STYLISH CLEVER UNIQUE DESIGN & MECHANICAL FEATURES THAT PLEASANTLY SURPRISE AND IS SUPERIOR TO OTHER MORE EXPENSIVE CUMBERSOME BORING PLAYERS. WONDERFUL SOUND QUALTY PRESENTED ELEGANTLY. A GIFT THAT WILL REFLECT A TOUCH OF OLASS TO BOTH PRESENTER AND RECIPIANT. YOUR MUSIC IS AN ART THE SCHC37 IS AN ELEACANT FRAM THATWORKS TOGETHER FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT AND PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
Date published: 2013-02-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2012-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Stereo system Keep it with me all the time at home, love the thing, great sound for the smaller size. would love if they made something to hook it up to tv or computers
Date published: 2012-08-02
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.