SC-HC37 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Slim and Stylish Design with Auto Sliding Dock
- Clear and Dynamic Sound
- Internet Radio App (vTuner)
- CD, CD-R/ -RW*1
- CD-DA yes
- MP3*2 -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Front 20W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Power Output (FTC)
- Front 15W (20-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 30W
- Slot -
- MP3*2 -
High Quality Sound
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- Surround -
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Dual Passive Radiator yes
- Aero Stream Port -
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
Easy to Use
- Motorized Power Sliding Door yes (for iPod/iPhone and CD)
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Display Fluorescent
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Internet Radio Control yes
- iPod/ iPhone Connection yes (Auto Sliding Universal Dock)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm -
- Headphone Output yes
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use[Approx.] 23W
- Standby[Approx.] 0.1W
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes /yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 19 x 7-3/4 x 3-1/2 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 5.5 lbs.
- NOTE *1 Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. / *2 For contents recorded disc media from CDs for your personal use. / * Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Why won't the SC-HC27/37/57 stereo turn on?
Please try resetting the unit. First, unplug the stereo's power cord and wait 3 minutes. Then, while pressing and holding down the power button on the main unit, reconnect the power cord.
Why don't I have any FM stations on my SC-HC27/37 stereo?
Ensure that the FM antenna is connected to the rear of the stereo. Then, preset your FM ratio stations by following the instructions below. 1. Press the [Play Menu] button on the remote. 2. "A.PRESET" is displayed on the unit. 3. Press [OK], and "Lowest" is displayed. 4. Press [OK] and the unit will begin scanning through channels.
Why does a "Checking Connection" message appear when I insert my iPod/iPhone into the stereo?
The iPod/iPhone is not seated correctly. Please remove or reinsert the iPod/iPhone and check to see if a dock adapter is necessary.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
Is an AM antenna included with the SC-HC27/37/57 stereo?
No, the stereo does not come with an AM antenna nor will it work with one.
How do I scan for channels automatically with my SD-HC3?
Press [PLAY MENU] on the remote to select "A.PRESET". Press [UP or DOWN] to select "LOWEST" and press [OK] to begin scanning through channels.
How do I keep the clock visible on the SD-HC37 display screen at all times?
The time will only display for 10 seconds.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I use the SC-HC27, HC37 with AirPlay devices?
No, this stereo is not compatible with the AirPlay feature.
Can I listen to media from my iPod/iPhone using the SC-HC27, HC37?
Yes, this stereo has a universal dock for iPods and iPhones.
Can I connect other non-mobile devices to the stereo via auxiliary or analog audio connections?
No, this system does not have any external inputs.
Can an AM antenna be added to the SC-HC27,HC37,HC38,or HC57?
No, this system does not allow the addition of an antenna.