HC3 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Integrated iPod® Dock
- High Quality Sound
- Bamboo Diaphragm full range speakers offer clear, rich sound
- Space Saving Design
- Slim paperback design with sliding power door
This item is currently not available.
1. Clear Vocal & Bass Sound with Near Field
2. You can setup on space of paperback depth and change media with no additional space on desktop
3. Ecology Stand-by Power Consumption 0.1W
- Total output power : 40W (RMS)
- 4 Preset EQ (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
CD Player Section
- Multi CD Play Function [Random, Program, Repeat]
- MP3*1 Playback
- MP3 function : ID3 Tag, Album Skip
- CD-R/RW*2 Playback
- MASH*3 1-bit D/A Conversion System
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner
- 45-station (30-FM/15-AM) Preset Memory
- Auto Tuning
- 2-1/2 Full Range (Bamboo Cone Speaker)(Per Channel)
- Passive Radiator x 2 (Per Channel)
- Motorized Power 2 Ways Sliding Door for iPod and CD
- iPod Playback and Recharge with Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
- Connect Your Audio Player via AUX
- Fluorescent Display
- Re-Master for Improved Sound
Digital Data: MP3 on CD-R/RW
Analog Data: AUX, iPod
- Bass & Treble Control
- Surround Circuit
- Auto Power off and Dimmer
- Programmable Timer (PLAY/SLEEP)
- Wireless Remote Control
- Energy Star Qualified
*1 MPEG Layer-3 audio decoding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson multimedia. For contents recorded on CD-R/RW media from CDs for personal use. Playability may vary depending on conditions and discs.
*2 This unit can play CD-DA format audio CD-R and CD-RW. It may not be able to play some CD-R or CD-RW due to the condition of the recording.
*3 Panasonic Corporation incorporates MASH [multi-stage noiseshaping technology] in its products under technical license from NTT.
*iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- AMPLIFIER SECTION .
- Total Output Power 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Preset EQ Yes (Heavy, Soft, Clear, Vocal, Flat)
- TUNER SECTION .
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM
- Auto Tuning Yes
- Frequency Range FM 87.90-107.90MHz (200kHz step / 87.50-108.00MHz (100kHz step), AM 520-1710kHz (10kHz step)
- CD PLAYER SECTION .
MASH 1-bit D/A Conversion SystemYes
- CONNECTION .
- iPod Playback and Recharge (Universal Dock for iPod) Integrated Universal Dock
- AUX Yes (High and Normal)
- SOUND & OTHER FEATURES .
- Extra D. Bass Circuit Yes
- Bass & Treble Control Yes
- Re-Master Digital/Analog
- Display Yes (Fluorescent)
- Programmable Timer Yes (Play/Sleep)
- Surround Circuit Yes
- Motorized Power Sliding Door Yes (for iPod and CD)
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes / Yes
- Wireless Remote Control Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM .
- Type Full Range, Bass-reflex with Passive Radiator
- Full Range 2-1/2" (Bamboo Cone Speaker)
- Passive Radiator X 2/ch
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1911/16"'' x 711/16"'' x 41/16"''
- Weight 6.6 lbs
- UPC 037988983506
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.