Slim Stylish Compact Micro System
This item is currently not available.
- iPhone/iPod/iPad Mini Direct Docking – compatible with iPhone 5
- CD Playback – Compact disc playback, motorized sliding door
- Clear Sound with Slim and Stylish Design
- Replacement Accessories
- Mini System Remote Controls
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 5W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 10W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 3.5W (60Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 7W
- Slot yes (Only for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad connection)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker -
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master -
- Direct-Vocal Surround -
- Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App -
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Works with iPad mini® / iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) yes
- Works with iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) -
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes*2
- Wall-Mountable -
- Motorized Sliding Door yes (for CD)
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" Cone Type
- Headphone Output -
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 40W
- Standby (Dock-close) [Approx.] 0.1W*3
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 15-3/4 x 8-3/8 x 4-11/32 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.4lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- *3 Standby (Dock-open) power consumption approximately 0.5W (HC58/38), 0.4W (HC28).
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170110564
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.