Slim Stylish Compact Micro System
- iPhone/iPod/iPad Mini Direct Docking – compatible with iPhone 5
- CD Playback – Compact disc playback, motorized sliding door
- Clear Sound with Slim and Stylish Design
- Replacement Accessories
- Mini System Remote Controls
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 5W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 10W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 3.5W (60Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 7W
- Slot yes (Only for iPod/ iPhone/ iPad connection)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker -
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master -
- Direct-Vocal Surround -
- Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App -
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Works with iPad mini® / iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) yes
- Works with iPhone 5® / iPod touch® (5th generation) / iPod nano® (7th generation) -
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes*2
- Wall-Mountable -
- Motorized Sliding Door yes (for CD)
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" Cone Type
- Headphone Output -
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 40W
- Standby (Dock-close) [Approx.] 0.1W*3
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 15-3/4 x 8-3/8 x 4-11/32 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.4lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- *3 Standby (Dock-open) power consumption approximately 0.5W (HC58/38), 0.4W (HC28).
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170110564
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
How do I reset the audio system?
When the following situations occur, reset the memory: There is no response when buttons are pressed. You want to clear and reset the memory contents. To reset memory: 1. Disconnect the AC power supply cord. (Wait for at least 3 minutes before proceeding to step 2.) 2. While pressing and holding down [POWER] on the main unit, reconnect the AC power supply cord.“--------” appears on the display. 3. Release [POWER]. All the settings are returned to the factory preset. You will need to reset the memory items. SC-HC05 SC-HC05 SC-HC20 SC-HC25 SC-HC27 SC-HC271 SC-HC28 SC-HC281 SC-HC30 SC-HC35 SC-HC37 SC-HC38 SC-HC40 SC-HC55 SC-HC57 SC-HC58 ________________________________________ 1. Press the [POWER] on the unit to switch the unit to standby. If the unit does not switch to standby, press [POWER] on the unit for approximately 10 Seconds. The unit is forcibly switched to standby. Alternatively, disconnnect the AC power supply cord, wait at least 3 minutes, then resonnect it. 2. Press [POWER] on the unit to switch it on. SC-HC39
SC-HT1000 ________________________________________ 1.Press [TOP MENU]. 2.Press [<, >] to select “SETUP”. -> [ENTER] 3.Press [<, >] to select “RESET”. -> [ENTER] 4.Press [<, >] to select “YES”. -> [ENTER] SC-HT05
________________________________________ 1.Press [MENU] to select “RESET”. 2.Press [TUNE v or ^] to select “YES”.To cancel, select “NO”. 3.Press [MENU]. SC-HT15
SC-HT1500 ________________________________________ 1. Press and hold [―SETUP] to enter the setup menu. 2. Press [TUNE - or +] to select """"RESET"""" -> [ENTER]. 3. Press [TUNE +] to select """"RESET YES""""->[ENTER]. To cancel, select """"RESET NO"""". SC-HT40
SC-HT56 ________________________________________ 1. Press [POWER] to switch the unit to standby mode and then back ON. 2. Alternatively, press [POWER] to switch the unit to standby mode, disconnect the AC power supply cord, and then reconnect it. SC-HT670 ________________________________________ 1. While stopped and “DVD/CD” is the source, press and hold [<< <] (PLAY) (DVD) and [^OPEN/CLOSE] on the main unit until “Initialized” disappears from the television. Turn the unit off and on again. All settings will return to the default values. SC-HT820 ________________________________________ 1. While the main unit is on, press [POWER] on the main unit for more than 4 sec. (All the indicators will blink twice when this system is reset.) SC-HTB8
SC-HTB770 ________________________________________ 1. While the main unit is on, press and hold [POWER] on the main unit for more than 4 sec. (“RESET” is indicated on the display when this system is reset.) SC-HTB580
SC-HTB880 ________________________________________ 1. While the system is turned on, press and hold [Power] on the main unit for a minimum of 4 Seconds. (“RESET” is indicated on the display when this system is reset.) 2. Release [Power]. 3. Turn off the system and then turn it on again.(All settings are reset to factory defaults) SC-HTE80
SC-HTE180 ________________________________________ 1. Press and hold [-SETUP] for about 2 seconds. 2. Press [<, >] to select “RESET”. 3. Press [^, v] to select """"YES"""" and Press [OK] to confirm. SC-HTR310
Can an AM antenna be added to my audio system?
No, this system does not allow for the addition of an AM antenna.
What should I do if my Panasonic product will not turn on?
Try the following: 1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds. 2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit. 3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected. 4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance. If you find the above steps do not resolve your issue, you may want to consider having your device serviced. You can have your product serviced by shipping it to: Panasonic Factory Service Center 4900 George McVay Drive Suite B; Door-12 McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package). Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty. Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference your Service Job number when making contact. You will be contacted if there is any cost you might be for.
Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How do I set up the sound effects on the audio system?
On the remote for the unit there are [SOUND], [SURROUND], and [PRESET EQ] buttons. Once pressed, you will be able to select the different sound effect options for the unit. Use the [UP/DOWN] arrow buttons to select the desired sound. If you do not have the options listed above please refer to your owner's manual for further guidance.