SC-HC27 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Clear Sound with Slim and Stylish Design
- Push-Open Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone
- Low Power Consumption
- CD, CD-R/ -RW*1
- CD-DA yes
- MP3*2 -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Front 5W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 10W
- Power Output (FTC)
- Front 3.5W (60-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 7W
- Slot -
- MP3*2 -
High Quality Sound
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone® yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround -
- Surround yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker -
- Dual Passive Radiator -
- Aero Stream Port yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
Easy to Use
- Motorized Power Sliding Door yes (CD)
- Wall-Mountable -
- Display Fluorescent
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Remote Control App for iPhone -
- Internet Radio Control -
- iPod/ iPhone Connection yes (Push Open Universal Dock)
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology -
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm -
- Headphone Output yes
- Band/ Station Presets 30-FM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use[Approx.] 14W
- Standby[Approx.] 0.1W
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes /yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 15-3/4 x 8-3/8 x 4-11/32 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.4lbs.
- NOTE *1 Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. / *2 For contents recorded disc media from CDs for your personal use. / * Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170066809
SC-HC27 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from MP3 player device only The visual display is sleek, but thats about it. The biggest dissappointment is the CD player, it doesn't play burned CD. The auto-tune is not simple to use, beyond frustrating. Luckly, iPhones connect as MP3 player otherwise, this product would of been a complete waste in money.
Date published: 2012-08-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Does not Play mp3 cds Sorry, but this cd player will not play mp3 cds. I like to listen to audiobooks on my stereo and this format will not play on this stereo.
Date published: 2012-07-21
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.