SC-HC25 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- AM/FM, Sliding Door for CD
- iPod/iPhone Speaker Docking System
- Slim, Flat Design
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM/15-AM
- Auto Tuning Yes
- Bass & Treble Control Yes
- Display LCD
- Programmable Timer Yes (Play/Sleep)
- Motorized Power Sliding Door Yes (for CD)
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes / Yes
- Speakers Front (L/R) Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speakers Front (L/R) Speaker Unit Full Range: 3-1/8" Cone Type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 8-3/4 x 15-3/4 x 4-1/2
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 4.6
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Integrated
- Power Consumption (Approx.) 14W
CD, CD-R/-RWCD-DA MP3
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS) Total Power: 10W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- D.Bass Yes
- Surround Yes
- Analog Audio In Music Port (AUX)
- Headphone Out Yes
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- in Standby Mode 0.1W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.6'' x 17.19'' x 5.94''
- UPC 885170039339
SC-HC25 is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Sweet Great sound and features. Seems well built. So many features it takes some learning on how to use. It is easy to forget how to setup. Keep manual handy. Up to 99 songs in MP3 per CD. Unfortunately, won't play windows media music files you have to convert to MP3. My only complaint is my 30g ipod 5th gen plays but cann't access menu.
Date published: 2011-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from L-O-V-E it! This worked out to be a terrific purchase. Got it at Costco on a whim with a coupon and haven't looked back. The sound is great, it is compact enough to fit on a narrow ledge and has features out the wazoo. A super value. In this case I feel you actually get more than what you paid for...of course I got mine on sale. :-)
Date published: 2011-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome! When I first purchased this product, I did not know exactly what to expect. I didn't know until I opened it that it had a remote, and that part is excellent. This product successfully charges my iPod as well as plays my favourite radio station. The sound quality is incredible. This product has exceeded my expectations many times over, it's a great purchase.
Date published: 2011-07-15
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.