SC-HC05 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
Internet Radio Control
Push to Open iPod®/iPhone® Direct Dock
Slim, Flat Design
Wireless Music Streaming by Bluetooth with Remaster
Compact Stereo System
- Display LED
- Bluetooth Wireless Link Function Yes
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes
- Speakers Front (L/R) Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator x2
Speakers Front (L/R) Speaker Unit
Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type
(Advanced Bamboo Cone),
Tweeter: 5/8" Piezo Type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 7 x 14-4/7 x 3-1/2
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 9lbs
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Integrated
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS) Total Power: 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Analog Audio In Music Port (AUX)
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- in Standby Mode 0.05W
- Bluetooth Re-Master Yes
- Pure Direct Sound System Yes
- Internet Radio Control Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 9'' x 16.19'' x 5.94''
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My Ipod is not being detected by my Home Audio System. What should I do?
Please make sure that your Ipod version is compatible with our product by checking the Ipod compatibility chart referenced on your user manual. Check if your Ipod is properly docked or connected to the product and verify if the Ipod is charging. If it is not charging, try another Ipod on the product. If two identical or different versions of Ipods are not detected by the product, it may a problem with the dock or connector and may require servicing of the product.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.