SC-HC05 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Compact Stereo System
- Internet Radio Control
- Push to Open iPod®/iPhone® Direct
- Slim, Flat Design
- Wireless Music Streaming by Bluetooth with Remaster
- Display LED
- Bluetooth Wireless Link Function Yes
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes
- Speakers Front (L/R) Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator x2
Speakers Front (L/R) Speaker Unit
Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type
(Advanced Bamboo Cone),
Tweeter: 5/8" Piezo Type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 7 x 14-4/7 x 3-1/2
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 9lbs
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Integrated
- Power Consumption (Approx.) 16W
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS) Total Power: 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Analog Audio In Music Port (AUX)
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- in Standby Mode 0.05W
- Bluetooth Re-Master Yes
- Pure Direct Sound System Yes
- Internet Radio Control Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 9'' x 16.19'' x 5.94''
- UPC 885170039414
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.