Micro System with Built-In CD Player
Micro System with Built-In CD Player, Digital Synthesizer Tuner, and Included Remote Control
- Preset EQ Yes (Bass, Clear, Soft, Vocal)
- Manual EQ No
- Station Presets 32
- DVD-Video Playback No
- DVD-Audio Playback No
- DVD-RAM Playback No
- CD Playback Yes
- HighMATTM Compatible No
- JPEG Viewer No
- Motorized Front Disc Panel Yes
- Remote Control Included
- Player Type Single CD (Front Loading)
- 5-CD Changer No
- Compression Digital Re-Master Processing Yes
- Extra D. Bass Circuit Yes
- Tape Program Sensor (TPS) No
- Feather-Touch Cassette Deck No
- Programmable Timer Yes (CD/tuner)
- PP Cone Speakers Yes
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8 1/2'' x 9 7/16'' x 6 11/16''
- Weight 6.6 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.