Micro System with Built-In CD Player
Micro System with Built-In CD Player, Digital Synthesizer Tuner, and Included Remote Control
- Preset EQ Yes (Bass, Clear, Soft, Vocal)
- Station Presets 32
- Remote Control Included
- Player Type Single CD (Front Loading)
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/REC/SLEEP
- Speaker Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 4-17/32 x 8-5/16 x 8-15/32
- Speaker Weight (lbs) 3 lbs, 8 oz
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8 1/32'' x 8 1/8'' x 8 7/16''
- Weight 5.5 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?