Home Theater Systems
Home Theater Package with Progressive Scan DVD-Audio/Video Player and Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 220WFront: 35W per channel1Center: 40W per channel1Surround: 35W per channel1Subwoofer: 40W2</
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control Universal
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Multi-Channel Sound Field No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (4 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control on/off switch with 4-step level control, accessible by remote control
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified No
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R/RW
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes (satellite speakers only)
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 1/2 x 2 7/8 x 14 5/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 8.8
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 1/2 x 2 7/8 x 13 3/16
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 4.0
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 4 1/16 x 8 15/16 x 8 21/32
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 5.7
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 5/16 x 4 1/8 x 3 21/32
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.7
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 5/16 x 4 1/8 x 3 21/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.7
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 7/8 x 10 1/4 x 11 9/16
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 8.8
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
The product is stuck in Progressive mode, how can I change the mode back to Interlaced?
1. Press [PROGRESSIVE] on the unit to turn off the "PROGRESSIVE" output.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I would like to add a couple of outdoor speakers in my patio that are connected to this Home Theater System. Is this possible?
Using other speakers can damage the product and sound quality will be negatively affected. We recommend that you use the speakers that were supplied with the product.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How do I reset the SC-DM3 or SC-DT100/300 Home Theater System?
1. Turn the Home Theater System power "ON". 2. Press [POWER] to switch unit to the "STANDBY" (OFF) mode. 3. Press [POWER] to turn the unit back "ON". -OR- 1. Turn the Home Theater System power "ON". 2. Press [POWER] to switch the unit to "STANDBY" (OFF) mode. 3. Disconnect then reconnect the power cord. 4. Press [POWER] to turn the unit back "ON".
How can I reset the ratings password on the SC-DM3, SC-DT100 or SC-DT300?
1. Press and hold [STOP] on the unit and [>10] on the remote. 2. Hold until "INITIALIZED" appears and then disappears from the TV screen. 3. Turn the unit "OFF" then back "ON".
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.