Home Theater Systems
This item is currently not available.
Home Theater Package with Progressive Scan DVD-Audio/Video Player and Built-in Dolby Digital/DTS Decoder
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 220WFront: 35W per channel1Center: 40W per channel1Surround: 35W per channel1Subwoofer: 40W2</
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control Universal
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Multi-Channel Sound Field No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (4 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control on/off switch with 4-step level control, accessible by remote control
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified No
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-R, Video CD, CD, CD-R/RW
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes (satellite speakers only)
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 1/2 x 2 7/8 x 14 5/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 8.8
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 1/2 x 2 7/8 x 13 3/16
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 4.0
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 4 1/16 x 8 15/16 x 8 21/32
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 5.7
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 5/16 x 4 1/8 x 3 21/32
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.7
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 5/16 x 4 1/8 x 3 21/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.7
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 7/8 x 10 1/4 x 11 9/16
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 8.8
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?