Slim and Stylish Blu-ray Disc™ Theater System
This item is currently not available.
- 7.1ch Virtual Surround and Wide Listening Area by Top Mounted Speakers
- 3-3/8 inch* Ultra Slim Design with Integrated Dock for iPod & Blu-ray Disc ™ Playback
- Replacement Accessories
- Home Theater System Remote Controls
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
- CD CD-DA
BD-RE / BD-RE DL
BD-MV (BD-RE version3)
- BD-R/ BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM DVD-VR/ JPEG(HD)/ AVCHD
DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DLDVD Video
CD-R/-RW MP3JPEG (HD)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) AVCHD/ JPEG (HD)
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Digital Amplifier Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
96kHz Surround Re-MasterFor All Formats
- Station Presets 30-FM
- 7.1ch Virtual Surround with 2.1ch Speaker System
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 148.5 MHz/12-bit
- PHL Reference Chorma Processor Plus Yes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes
- 1080/24p Playback Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Remote Control AV Remote Control
- Smart Setup Yes
- Video Out 1
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Ethernet Terminal 1
- HDMI Terminals 1
- Front Configuration 2-way 3-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 2.9
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton type
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 10.4
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.8
Dolby Digital DecoderYes (Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital)
DTS DecoderYes (DTSTM-HD Master Audio, DTSTM-HD High Resolution Audio, DTSTM)
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Integrated
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
Component Video Out1
- Headphone Out 1
- Digital Inputs 2 (optical)
- Audio Inputs 1 (AUX)
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
+ R*2/ +R DL*2 / +RW*2
- VIERA Link Yes (HDAVI Control 4)
- Universal Dock for iPod Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- iPod Music /Video*9 /Photo Playback Yes
- Front Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" woofer x2, 2" Tweeter (Bamboo Cone, except top mounted unit)
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10'' Passive Radiator, 6-1/2'' Woofer
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Digital Audio Input 2 (optical)
- Analog Audio Input 1 (AUX)
- Top Mounted Speaker Unit System Yes
- Dolby® Virtual Speaekr Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 19-11/16 " × 7-29/32" × 4-1/2"
- Front Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5-9/32" × 9-23/32" × 4-1/2"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7.94'' x 19.69'' x 4.5''
- Weight 28.88 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.