SC-BTT370 Home Theater System with 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- VIERA Cast featuring Netflix® & Skype™
- 2-Way Tabletop Speakers
- WI-FI Built In / Wireless Rear Ready
- Two HDMI Inputs (One HDMI Output)
FULL HD 3D
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD Video Recording
MP3/JPEG/MPO (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL )
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes
- Digital Tube Sound Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- HDMI (Output) 1
- Video Out 1
- Adaptive Chroma Processing Yes
- 3D Effect Controller Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- Wireless LAN System Built-in
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- LAN (Ethernet) Terminal Yes (for BD-Live, VIERA CAST™ and Firmware Update)
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 430W
Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 90W (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) JPEG / MPO / MPEG2 / AVCHD
- Cinema Surround Plus Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- H.Bass Yes
- Easy Setup Yes
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Yes (Integrated)
- iPod / iPhone Playback (Music / Video / Photo) Yes
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- Front Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-ref.
Front Speaker Unit
Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type
Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type
- Center Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Center Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Surround Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Surround Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker (Down Firing)
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Normal Use Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 85W
- Standby Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 0.05W
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-1/2x 10-31/32"
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.0
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 15-29/32" x 5-5/16" x 5-5/16"
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.8
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-3/16" x 5-23/32" x 2-15/16"
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 16-1/16" x 7-3/32" x 11-13/16"
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 9.5
- Dolby® Digital Decoder Yes (Dolby® Digital Plus/ Dolby® TrueHD)
- DTS™ Decoder Yes (DTSTM-HD Master Audio Essential/ DTSTM-HD High Resolution Audio)
- Anti-Distortion Speaker Yes (Front,Center)
- Wireless Rear Ready
- HDMI In (2)
- Optical In 1
- Analog Audio In RCA
- Television Signal System NTSC
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 18.56'' x 20'' x 15.38''
- BD-ROM FULL HD 3D
- UPC 885170029866
SC-BTT370 is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Ok Set up not easy and booklet not user friendly. When turning on the TV it defaults to the Home page for the theater system. Should be some way to set it to default to the TV picture right away. Also wish it had a way to have the settings come up on the TV when changing sounds and different things on the theater system. Too hard to read them on the little area of the system.
Date published: 2012-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Wow what an awesome home theater I got this to replace an old surround sound that still sounded good but just didn't have the features that I wanted (wireless, HMDI IN, Up convert, Blue-Ray) This unit sounds just as good as my other unit but with all the best features. I needed the wireless to stream videos and I wanted the HDMI inputs so that I could connect my DVR and USB adapter to watch videos from my laptop. This had it all. So far I am very pleased with it. The best part was amazon had it at quite lower price than anybody else. Fast shipping as well, what more could you ask for.
Date published: 2011-11-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2011-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great system Not the top of the line but a very good system. Performs better than I had hoped for. Tha 3D is awesome. Sound is great.
Date published: 2011-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from best home theater so far
Date published: 2011-04-20
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.59
Netflix update and Blu-ray playability
Stability and functionality of VIERA Connect Apps
Playability of Blu-ray Disc
Adds support for Viera Connect Service
Quality of Skype call and video mail
VIERA CAST update
Playability of AVCHD Disc
Wireless LAN Connectivity with WEP encryption
Viera Cast update to Skype Video mail function
Blu-ray Disc playability and other improvements
Viera Cast update to Skype service
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
- Release Date: 3-22-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.