SC-BTT273 Home Theater System with 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
This item is currently not available.
Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- VIERA Cast featuring Netflix®
- New Cinema Surround Plus
- WIFI Built In
FULL HD 3D
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD Video Recording
MP3/JPEG/MPO (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL)
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes
- Digital Tube Sound Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Video Out 1
- Adaptive Chroma Processing Yes
- 3D Effect Controller Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- Wireless LAN System Built-in
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 430W
Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 90W (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) JPEG / MPO / MPEG2 / AVCHD
- Cinema Surround Plus Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- H.Bass Yes
- Easy Setup Yes
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes (Normal/Front Layout)
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Yes (Integrated)
- iPod / iPhone Playback (Music / Video / Photo) Yes
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- Front Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Front Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Center Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Center Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Surround Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Surround Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Normal Use Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 85W
- Standby Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 0.4W
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-1/2x 10-31/32"
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.0 lbs
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8 lbs
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-3/16" x 5-23/32" x 2-15/16"
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1 lbs
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8 lbs
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 11-13/32" x 5-23/32" x 10-5/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.6 lbs
- BD-ROM FULL HD 3D
- UPC 885170045637
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?