SC-BTT270 Home Theater System with 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc™ Player
- VIERA Cast featuring Netflix®
- New Cinema Surround Plus
- WIFI Built In
FULL HD 3D
- DVD Playback DVD-Video
DVD Video Recording
MP3/JPEG/MPO (DVD-R/ DVD-R DL )
+R/+R(DL)/+RWPlayback Video, AVCHD
- Enhanced Full HD Up Sampling (New P4HD) Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24bit
96kHz SurroundRe-Master Yes
- Digital Tube Sound Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)Yes
- Video Out 1
- Adaptive Chroma Processing Yes
- 3D Effect Controller Yes
- 2D-3D Conversion Yes
- Wireless LAN System Built-in
- New Stylish GUI Yes
- BD-Live Yes
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 430W
Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 90W (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) JPEG / MPO / MPEG2 / AVCHD
- Cinema Surround Plus Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- H.Bass Yes
- Easy Setup Yes
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes (Normal/Front Layout)
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Yes (Integrated)
- iPod / iPhone Playback (Music / Video / Photo) Yes
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- Front Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Front Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Center Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Center Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Surround Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref.
- Surround Speaker Unit Full Range: 2-1/2 Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-ref
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Normal Use Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 85W
- Standby Power Consumption [Approx.] (Main Unit) 0.4W
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 16-15/16 x 1-1/2x 10-31/32"
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.0
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-3/16" x 5-23/32" x 2-15/16"
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-19/32" x 3-5/32" x 2-15/16"
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.8
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 11-13/32" x 5-23/32" x 10-5/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.6
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.44'' x 18.88'' x 13.38''
- BD-ROM FULL HD 3D
- UPC 885170029880
SC-BTT270 is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great little unit Despite minor problems with ease of use, non-intuitive controls and inadequate instructions, I have gotten used to the idiosyncrasies of this system and love the excellent theater type surround sound with great bass. It adds great dimension to everything you watch and listen to.
Date published: 2011-12-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Irritating For a home theater system, you would think designers would make the display bigger, brighter, and easier to read. The display is very dim, short, and can't be read from more than 3 feet. The sound is good and options acceptable, but if I had paid attention to the small display, it would be my last choice in home theater systems. The auto off does not return to last usage, you have to start from "home" each time, irritating!
Date published: 2011-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great system This is a great sounding system, that, along w/ a sale at sears, made it a very great buy. I would have liked a HDMI In tho, for ease of connectivity with sat/cable hookup
Date published: 2011-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from
Date published: 2011-05-14
Firmware & Drivers FIRMWARE
- Version: 1.59
VIERA Link HDAVI Control compatibility
VIERA CAST improvement
VIERA CAST update
Playability of AVCHD Disc
Wireless LAN Connectivity with WEP encryption (except BTT268P)
Stability and functionality of VIERA
Playability of Blu-ray Disc™
Netflix update and Blu-ray playability
- Release Date: 4-7-2014
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
How do I activate my Netflix account?Start by pressing the Netflix button on your remote or select the App showing on screen. If you do not already have an existing Netflix account you'll see an option on Netflix screen offering a free month. "Start your Free Month" should already be highlighted. Navigate to the form and Click [OK] and fill out the information as required on the screen.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.