Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System
- VIERA CAST™ (Wi-Fi Ready)
- True Cinema Surround
- Wireless Rear Speaker Ready
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.77
VIERA CAST update
Blu-ray Disc playability
BD player powers off for no apparent reason
brIP Man BD-Disc menu playability
VIERA CAST compatibility
Changed the screen message about Network.
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD Card.
The Perfect Gateway
*A problem still remains some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played.
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played.
Gone with the Wind
Once Upon a Time in America (The data size of these titles is large)
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by mode.
Julie & Julia
iPod interoperability improvement.
- Release Date: 9-29-2015
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- PLAYABLE DISCS:
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
- CD CD-DA
BD-RE / BD-RE DL
BD-MV (BD-RE version3)
- BD-R/ BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM DVD-VR/ JPEG/ AVCHD
DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DLDVD Video
JPEG/MP3 (DVD-R/ -R DL only)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) AVCHD/ JPEG / MPEG2
- Television Signal System NTSC
- RECEIVER SECTION:
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 446W
Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 106W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes (5.1ch Surround or 5.1ch All Front Layout)
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes (4 preset)
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder Yes (Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital)
- DTS™ Decoder Yes (DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential, DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS™)
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Digital Amplifier Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
96kHz Surround Re-MasterYes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Cinema Surround Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- VIDEO SECTION
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 148.5 MHz/12-bit
- PHL Reference Chorma Processor Plus Yes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes
- 1080/24p Playback Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- x.v.color™ Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- UNIVERSAL DOCK:
Universal Dock for
iPod/ iPhonePlayback ( Music/Video/Photo) Yes
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
VIERA Link™Yes (HDAVI Control 5)
- Remote Control AV Remote Control
- Smart Setup Easy Setup
Wireless LAN System
- HDMI Out 1
- Video Out 1
- Audio Input 1 (AUX [Stereo Mini Jack, 3.5mm])
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Ethernet Terminal 1
- USB Slot (for Wi-Fi) 1
- Digital Input 2 (optical)
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.88
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-11/16" x 3-5/32" x 2-11/16"
- Center Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.32
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-11/32" x 5-23/32" x 2-13/16"
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.88
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-11/16" x 3-5/32" x 2-11/16"
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit 6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.17
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 11-13/32" x 5-23/32" x 10-5/32"
- Pure Direct Sound Speaker No
- Advanced Bamboo Cone Yes (center)
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 7.1
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [Approx.] 2-1/8" x 16-15/16" x 11-5/16"
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.