Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System
This item is currently not available.
- True Cinema Surround: Deliver cinema quality sound to each seat in your home theater
- Advanced Bamboo Cone Speaker: Enjoy much more responsive sound
- Audio Return Channel HDMI 1.4: Eliminate an audio cable connection between the TV audio output and the main unit's audio input
- Replacement Accessories
Firmware & Drivers
FIRMWARE Download Instructions
- Version: 1.76
Fixed the problem that some BD Discs can not be played when inserting SD People" "The Perfect Gateway""9""Inglourious Basterds""*A problem still remains" Some contents of BD Live of "Inglourious Basterds" can not be played
Fixed the problem that the BD Disc can not be played by mode. "Julie & Julia"
Fixed the problem that some titles of VIERA CAST Amazon service can not be played. "Gone with the Wind" "Once Upon a Time in America" (The data size of these titles is large)
Changed the screen message about Network.
iPod interoperability improvement.
VIERA CAST update
BD disc playability improvement
VIERA CAST compatibility
BD player powers off for no apparent reason
IP Man BD-Disc menu playability
Blu-ray Disc playability™
- Release Date: 4-20-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- PLAYABLE DISCS:
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
- CD CD-DA
- BD-ROM No
BD-RE / BD-RE DL
BD-MV (BD-RE version3)
- BD-R/ BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM DVD-VR/ JPEG/ AVCHD
DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DLDVD Video
JPEG/MP3 (DVD-R/ -R DL only)
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) AVCHD/ JPEG / MPEG2
- Television Signal System NTSC
- RECEIVER SECTION:
- Output Channel 5.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 446W Front: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 106W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes (5.1ch Surround or 5.1ch All Front Layout)
- EQ (Flat/Heavy/Clear/Soft) Yes (4 preset)
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder Yes (Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital)
- DTS™ Decoder Yes (DTS™-HD Master Audio Essential, DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS™)
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Digital Amplifier Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
96kHz Surround Re-MasterYes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Cinema Surround Yes
- 7.1ch Virtual Sound Effect with 5.1ch Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- VIDEO SECTION
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 148.5 MHz/12-bit
- PHL Reference Chorma Processor Plus Yes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes
- 1080/24p Playback Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- x.v.color™ Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- UNIVERSAL DOCK: .
Universal Dock for
iPod®/ iPhoneIntegrated (ipod only)
iPod/ iPhonePlayback ( Music/Video/Photo) Yes (ipod only)
- iPod/ iPhone Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes (ipod only)
VIERA Link™Yes (HDAVI Control 5)
- Remote Control AV Remote Control
- Smart Setup Easy Setup
- Wireless LAN System No
- HDMI Out 1
- Video Out 1
- Audio Input 1 (AUX [Stereo Mini Jack, 3.5mm])
- Wireless Terminal No
- Ethernet Terminal No
- USB Slot (for Wi-Fi) No
- Digital Input 2 (optical)
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.88
- Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-11/16" x 3-5/32" x 2-11/16"
- Center Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.32
- Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 3-11/32" x 5-23/32" x 2-13/16"
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.88
- Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 4-11/16" x 3-5/32" x 2-11/16"
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit 6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.17
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 11-13/32" x 5-23/32" x 10-5/32"
- Wireless Rear No
- Pure Direct Sound Speaker No
- Advanced Bamboo Cone Yes (center)
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 7.1
- Dimensions (WxHxD) [Approx.] 2-1/8" x 16-15/16" x 11-5/16"
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.