Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater Sound System
- SC-BT203 Blu-ray Home Theater System
- 7.1 Channel/1000 Watts
- Smart Setup Guide: Assists with optimum theater settings
- Premium Sound Quality: Bamboo Cone Speaker and Kelton Subwoofer
- Home Theater System Remote Controls
Firmware & Drivers
- PLAYABLE DISCS:
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
- CD CD-DA
BD-RE / BD-RE DL
BD-MV (BD-RE version3)
- BD-R/ BD-R DL BD-MV (BD-R version2)
- DVD-RAM DVD-VR/ JPEG(HD)/ AVCHD
DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DLDVD Video
- SD Memory Card (SDHC/SDXC) AVCHD/ JPEG (HD)
- Television Signal System NTSC
- RECEIVER SECTION:
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Front:65W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center:65W (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround:65W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer:65W (45Hz-120Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 1000 W
Front:125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center:125W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround:125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer:125W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Digital Amplifier Yes
- High Clarity Sound Yes
- Dynamic Range Compression Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 148.5 MHz/12-bit
- PHL Reference Chorma Processor Plus Yes
- High Precision 4:4:4 Yes
- 1080/24p Playback Yes
- Digital Noise Reduction Yes
- Picture Mode Yes
- Picture Adjustment Yes
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD) Yes
- Remote Control AV Remote Control
- Smart Setup Yes
- Video Out 1
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Ethernet Terminal 1
- HDMI Terminals 1
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Center Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.7
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton type
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 10.4
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes (Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital)
DTS DecoderYes (DTSTM-HD Master Audio, DTSTM-HD High Resolution Audio, DTSTM)
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
Component Video Out1
- Headphone Out 1
+ R*2/ +R DL*2 / +RW*2
- BLU-RAY DISC SECTION
- VIERA Link Yes (HDAVI Control 4)
- OTHER MEDIA SECTION
- Universal Dock for iPod Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- iPod Music /Video*9 /Photo Playback Yes
- Front Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Cone Type (Bamboo Cone)
- Surround Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Surround Back Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Back Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Surround Back Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Surround Back Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10'' Passive Radiator, 6-1/2'' Woofer
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Digital Audio Input 2 (optical)
- Analog Audio Input 1 (AUX)
- Front Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Center Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Cone Type x2 (Bamboo Cone)
- Center Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 9-27/32" x 3-3/4" x 3-3/16"
- Surround Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23 1/64"'' x 16 15/16"'' x 12 59/64"''
- Weight 8.2 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What type of audio does Netflix output through the Home Theater's speakers?
The Blu-ray Home Theater system will output either 2 channel (stereo) or 5.1 channel (surround sound), depending on the movie selected and its audio options. To check the movies' available audio options, select a movie, then select the Audio and Subtitles option, and lastly, choose your desired audio option.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
What can I do when my remote control freezes or locks up?
When attempting to use the remote, make sure you look at the front of the Blu-ray Player to make sure it is not showing an error message. If it says "SET 1", "SET 2", or "SET3", the remote code has been changed and you will need to change it back. Press and hold the desired #1 ot #2 or #3 button on the remote to programm the remote.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I clean the blu-ray lens in my Blu-ray Player or Home Theater System?
The bluray lens has to be cleaned by a certified technician. It cannot be cleaned by any other means.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.