Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System
Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System with Full-HD 1080p High Quality Picture, Premium Sound Quality, Integrated Universal Dock for iPod® and VIERA Link®
Firmware & Drivers
- System Configuration NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1250W
Front: 250W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 472W
Front: 104W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 101W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 95W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter Yes
VIERA Link™HDAVI Control 3
- Remote Control Yes
- Video Out Yes
- Wireless Terminal Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderDolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital
DTS DecoderDTS HD Master Audio, DTS
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II X
- Auto Speaker Setup No
- Playback in Multiple Rooms No
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source No
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Integrated
- iPod On-Screen Display for Music Menu Yes
- Playback iPod Music Yes
- Playback iPod Video Yes
- XM Ready No
- Changer Type 1-Disc
- Digital Outputs HDMI
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® No
- LAN Terminal No
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 5.1ch wireless system included, 7.1ch wireless option with purchase of SH-FX67 + SB-HS100A
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready No
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- Mulit-Source HDD Jukebox -
- CD, CD-R/RW to HDD Ripping -
- MP3 and WMA PC Files Transferring to HDD via LAN -
- AUX to HDD Recording -
- Music Shuffle -
- Digital Re-Master -
- DVD PLAYER:
- Built-in DVD Recorder No
- Recordable Disc Type -
- 1 Second Quick Start -
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording -
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD -
- DV Auto Recording & Playlist Creation -
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Single Disc BD
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) BD-Video (Final Standard Profile), BD-MV (BD-RE Ver 3)/JPEG, BD-MV (BD-R Ver 2), DVD-RAM:DVD-VR/JPEG/AVCHD, DVD-R/-RW/-R (DL): DVD Video/DVD-VR/AVCHD, +R/+R (DL)/+RW: Video/AVCHD, DVD Video, CD: CD-DA, CD-R/-RW: MP3 & JPEG, SD Memory Card: AVCHD/JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, HD i/p Conversion
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers -
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Woofer 2-1/2" Woofer x 2
- Front Speaker Tweeter 2-3/8" Tweeter (Bamboo Diaphragm)
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Woofer x 2, 2-3/8" Tweeter (Bamboo Diaphragm)
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Full Range
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10" Passive Radiator/6-1/2" Woofer (Kelton Type)
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Music Port No
- Digital Inputs Yes (optical)
- Audio Inputs Yes
- SD Card Slot Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6-1/2" x 3-17/32" x 6-15/32"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 3-25/32" x 12-7/8"
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 9.1
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 4-25/32" x 12-15/16" x 5-3/32"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.7
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 11-7/8" x 4-3/8" x 5-9/32"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.5
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 4-25/32" x 12-15/16" x 5-3/32"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.2
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 10.4
- HD Movie & Picture Playback via SD Memory Card Slot Yes
Will a Blu-ray disc that is Region All Disc play in this product?
Yes, a Blu-Ray that is Region All Disc can play in this player.
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What type of audio does Netflix output through the Home Theater's speakers?
The Blu-ray Home Theater system will output either 2 channel (stereo) or 5.1 channel (surround sound), depending on the movie selected and its audio options. To check the movies' available audio options, select a movie, then select the Audio and Subtitles option, and lastly, choose your desired audio option.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
What can I do when my remote control freezes or locks up?
When attempting to use the remote, make sure you look at the front of the Blu-ray Player to make sure it is not showing an error message. If it says "SET 1", "SET 2", or "SET3", the remote code has been changed and you will need to change it back. Press and hold the desired #1 ot #2 or #3 button on the remote to programm the remote.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
How am I able to change the region code for my Blu-Ray player?
The model will playback DVDs from Region 1 and will also play Blu-ray discs from Region A. The region code is listed on the rear of the disc packaging. The player's region code is unable to be changed.
Can I clean the blu-ray lens in my Blu-ray Player or Home Theater System?
The bluray lens has to be cleaned by a certified technician. It cannot be cleaned by any other means.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.