Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System
This item is currently not available.
Blu-ray Disc™ Home Theater System with Full-HD 1080p High Quality Picture, Premium Sound Quality, Integrated Universal Dock for iPod® and VIERA Link®
- Replacement Accessories
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: 2.20
Improvement of remote control function. (fixed volume Up/Down issue)
Enhances playback of AVCHD video made by 2009 Panasonic DSC models.
Enhances playback of the H.264 PinP video in the Bee Movie BD.
Enhances playback of the Lionel Richie Live disc.
Resolves issues The Dark Knight BD where trailers are displayed in an incorrect aspect and player will hang up.
Resolves X-Files: I Want to Believe BD where bonus features being displayed in an incorrect resolution.
Enhances playback of BD media with 24p frame rate. Discs to date with this issue:
Starship Troopers 3
Kill Bill: Volume 1
Kill Bill: Volume 2
Improves audio output level.
Resolves The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian BD not playing all bonus features. Some content is played then disc returns to the disc menu.
- Release Date: 2-28-2012
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- System Configuration NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1250W
Front: 250W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 472W
Front: 104W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 101W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 95W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter Yes
VIERA Link™HDAVI Control 3
- Remote Control Yes
- Video Out Yes
- Wireless Terminal Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderDolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital
DTS DecoderDTS HD Master Audio, DTS
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II X
- Auto Speaker Setup No
- Playback in Multiple Rooms No
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source No
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Integrated
- iPod On-Screen Display for Music Menu Yes
- Playback iPod Music Yes
- Playback iPod Video Yes
- XM Ready No
- Changer Type 1-Disc
- Digital Outputs HDMI
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® No
- LAN Terminal No
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 5.1ch wireless system included, 7.1ch wireless option with purchase of SH-FX67 + SB-HS100A
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready No
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- Mulit-Source HDD Jukebox -
- CD, CD-R/RW to HDD Ripping -
- MP3 and WMA PC Files Transferring to HDD via LAN -
- AUX to HDD Recording -
- Music Shuffle -
- Digital Re-Master -
- DVD PLAYER:
- Built-in DVD Recorder No
- Recordable Disc Type -
- 1 Second Quick Start -
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording -
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD -
- DV Auto Recording & Playlist Creation -
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Single Disc BD
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) BD-Video (Final Standard Profile), BD-MV (BD-RE Ver 3)/JPEG, BD-MV (BD-R Ver 2), DVD-RAM:DVD-VR/JPEG/AVCHD, DVD-R/-RW/-R (DL): DVD Video/DVD-VR/AVCHD, +R/+R (DL)/+RW: Video/AVCHD, DVD Video, CD: CD-DA, CD-R/-RW: MP3 & JPEG, SD Memory Card: AVCHD/JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, HD i/p Conversion
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers -
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Woofer 2-1/2" Woofer x 2
- Front Speaker Tweeter 2-3/8" Tweeter (Bamboo Diaphragm)
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Woofer x 2, 2-3/8" Tweeter (Bamboo Diaphragm)
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Full Range
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10" Passive Radiator/6-1/2" Woofer (Kelton Type)
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Music Port No
- Digital Inputs Yes (optical)
- Audio Inputs Yes
- SD Card Slot Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6-1/2" x 3-17/32" x 6-15/32"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 3-25/32" x 12-7/8"
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 9.1
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 4-25/32" x 12-15/16" x 5-3/32"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.7
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 11-7/8" x 4-3/8" x 5-9/32"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 3.5
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 4-25/32" x 12-15/16" x 5-3/32"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.2
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 10.4
- HD Movie & Picture Playback via SD Memory Card Slot Yes
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.