1400 Watt Extra Large Audio System
This item is currently not available.
- 1400 Watts Total System Power - Awesome power to take your sound system to the next level.
- External Super Woofer w/ Full Digital Bi-Amp - Mind blowing amplification with crystal clear sound quality.
- 3 Way Speakers w/ Multicolor Illumination – Experience surround sound and unmatched style like never before.
- USB Playback Attach a USB device for easy playback.
- Replacement Accessories
- Micro System Remote Controls
- CD, CD-R/-RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Total Power 1400W / Front Hi: 250W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 30% THD) / Front Low: 250W x 2 (100Hz, 3ohms, 30% THD) / Subwoofer: 400W (100Hz, 2ohms, 30% THD)
- Power Output (FTC)
- Total Power 495W / Front Hi: 150W x 2 (400Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD) / Front Low: 60W x 2 (70Hz-200Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD) / Subwoofer: 75W (60Hz-100Hz, 2ohms, 1% THD)
- Slot yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0 Full Speed
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- MAX DJ Effect -
- Full Digital Amplifier yes (Bi-Amp)
- High-Force Magnet yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone yes (Tweeter)
- D.Bass with Smart Control yes
- Maximized Bass Sound PLUS yes
- Preset Equalizer yes
- Manual Equalizer yes (Bass/ Mid/ Treble)
- Surround yes
- Rotary Music Selection while Playback yes
- Karaoke Function -
- Display Fluorescent
- Auto Power Off yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Prism Color Illumination -
- Multi-Color Illumination yes (External Super Woofer/ Volume Knob)
- Configuration 3-way 3 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit Super Woofer: 7-7/8" (20cm) Cone Type / Woofer: 3-1/8" (8cm) Cone Type / Tweeter: 2-3/8" (6cm) Cone Type
- External Super Woofer
- Number of Super Woofer 1
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit Super Woofer: 10" (25cm) Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input
- RCA yes (AUX)
- Music Port (3.5mm, 1/8") yes
- MIC Jack (3.5mm, 1/8") -
- Station Presets 30-FM/ 15-AM
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 120W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 8-5/8 x 13-1/8 x 10-1/4 inch (220 x 334 x 250 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 11-3/4 x 15-3/4 x 10-1/2 inch (300 x 401 x 268 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)
- External Super Woofer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 12-5/8 x 15-3/4 x 11-1/4 inch (320 x 401 x 286 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg)
- NOTE Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For content recorded for your personal use. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170119352
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.