Mini System with Super Woofer Drive System
- Display Bright FL Display
Bi-amp, Bi-wiring SystemYes
- Preset EQ No
Super Sound EQYes
- Player Type 5-CD Changer
- 5 CD Direct-play Keys Yes
MASH 1-bit D/A Conversion SystemYes
- Feather Touch Dual Cassette Decks Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Memory Preset (Stations) 24 (12 FM/12 AM)
- Speaker Configuration 3-way, 3-speaker
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Feather-touch Mechanism Yes
- Motorized Front CD Tray Yes
- Total Bi-amp Power (Normal Mode) 260W 90 W/Ch (80Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD) + 40W/Ch (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD) , 85 W/Ch (70Hz˜120Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD) +35 W/Ch (120Hz ˜ 16kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
- 6-Ch Discrete Inputs No
- Spectrum Analyzer Yes
- 3D AI EQ and Manual Equalizer No
- 3D Space EQ with Jog Control Disco, Hall, Live, Heavy, Clear, Soft
- CD Manager Yes
- TPS (Tape Program Sensor) Yes
- Auto Tape Selector Yes
- Digital Servo System No
- Multi-function Remote Control Included
- Super Surround Sound No
- Digital Cinema Mode No
- Dialog Enhancer No
- G.U.I Function No
Auto Reverse PlaybackNo
- Amp Configuration 4-Channel
- Front Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D) 9-1/16" x 13-1/16" x 11-15/32"
- Super Woofer 6-3/4" Cone
- Woofer 4-3/4" Cone
- Lock System No
- Built-in Center Speaker No
- Electronic Volume Control No
- Auto Tuning No
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
- MP3 Album and Track Display No
- Built-in Dolby Digital Decoder No
What should I do if my product needs service?
NOTE: This does not apply to TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, and Massage Chairs
For repairs and exchanges:
Ship your product to:
Panasonic Factory Service Center
4900 George McVay Drive
Suite B; Door-12
McAllen, TX 78503
Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).
Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.
Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:
Toll Free: 1-866-907-9111
Please reference your Service Job number when contacting You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.