Mini System with Super Sound EQ for
Mini System with Super Sound EQ for Dynamic Sound
- Display Bright FL Display
Bi-amp, Bi-wiring SystemYes
- Preset EQ Yes (Heavy, Soft, Clear, Vocal)
Super Sound EQYes
- Player Type 5-CD Changer
- 5 CD Direct-play Keys Yes
MASH 1-bit D/A Conversion SystemYes
- Feather Touch Dual Cassette Decks Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Memory Preset (Stations) 30 (15 FM/15 AM)
- Speaker Configuration 2-Way, 2-Speaker System
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/REC/SLEEP
- Remote Control Wireless full control with Easy Play function
- Feather-touch Mechanism Yes
- Motorized Front CD Tray No
- 6-Ch Discrete Inputs No
- Spectrum Analyzer No
- 3D AI EQ and Manual Equalizer No
- CD Manager Yes
- TPS (Tape Program Sensor) Yes
- Auto Tape Selector No
- Digital Servo System No
- Super Surround Sound No
- Digital Cinema Mode No
- Dialog Enhancer No
- G.U.I Function No
Auto Reverse PlaybackNo
- Lock System No
- Built-in Center Speaker No
- Electronic Volume Control No
- Auto Tuning No
- Detachable Speaker Grilles Yes
- MP3 Album and Track Display No
- CD Random 1 disc/all discs
- Total Bi-amp Power 160W 42W/Ch (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD) + 38W/Ch (10kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD), 30W/Ch (60Hz ˜ 3kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD) + 30W/Ch (3kHz ˜ 16kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Built-in Dolby Digital Decoder No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1213/32'' x 927/32'' x 1319/32''
- Weight 15.20
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.