Home Theater Receiver with Built-in...
Features Home Theater Receiver with Built-in Dolby Digital EX/DTS-ES Decoder, Silver
Dolby Digital DecoderDolby® Digital EX
Dolby® SurroundPro Logic II
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Large Speaker Terminals Yes
- Discrete Inputs Yes
- Amplifier Type Enhanced Class H+
- 2-Channel Down Mixing Yes
- User-Friendly HELP Function No
- SFC (Sound Field Control) 6 presets
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes (Frequency Range - FM Tuner: 87.9-107.9MHz, AM Tuner: 530-1710kHz)
- Subwoofer Output Yes
- Remote Control Illuminated Universal Remote Control
Speaker Size Configurationlarge/small/none (except left/right channels)
- Tape Monitor Yes
- Speaker Selector A and/or B
- Output Power - Stereo Mode 100W per channel (20Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.05% THD)
- Frequency Response PHONO: RIAA standard curve ±0.8dBCD, TAPE, DVD, TV, VCR: 10Hz-100kHz
- S/N Ratio (IHF A) PHONO: 70dB (80dB, IHF '66)CD, TAPE, DVD, TV, VCR: 90dB (95dB, IHF '66)DVD 6-channel: 100dB
- Load Impedance A or B: 4-8 ohmsA and B: 8 ohmsCenter: 6-8 ohmsSurround: 6-8 ohms
Component Video Inputs/Outputs2 inputs, 1 output
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode 130W per channel (6 channels, 1kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- DVD-Audio Ready Yes
- Multi-Source Re-Master Processing Yes
- Gold-Plated Terminals Yes
- S-Video Inputs/Outputs 5 in, 3 out
- Video Inputs/Outputs 4 inputs, 3 outputs
- Digital Inputs/Outputs 5 in (4 optical, 1 coaxial), 1 out (optical)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs 7 in, 4 out
- Full-Digital Processing No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1615/16'' x 61/4'' x 1427/32''
- Weight 25.400
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.