Home Theater Receiver
Home Theater Receiver with built-in Dolby Digital decoder
- Output Power - Stereo Mode 100W x 2 (40Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode 100W x 5 (100W per Right Front/Left Front/Center/Right Rear/Left Rear, 1kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Built-In Surround Sound Decoders Dolby Pro Logic/Dolby Digital"Dolby" the double-D symbol and "Pro Logic" are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
- Speaker Configuration Setting Large/Small/None
- Six-Channel Discrete Inputs No
- Audio Input Selectors 3 (rotary type)
- Video Input Selectors 3 (rotary type)
- Front VCR Input No
- S-Video Terminal No
- Digital Inputs 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial
- MOS-FET Output Stage No
- High Current Design No
- TA-KE Capacitors No
- Class H+ Amp No
- Enhanced Class H+ Amp Yes
- HELP Function Yes
- Two-channel Down Mixing Yes
- SFC (Sound Field Control) Yes
- Subwoofer Signal Output Yes
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Large Speaker Terminals No
- Low-impedance Load Handling Capability Yes (4 ohms/8 ohms)
- Motor-driven Volume Knob No
- Direct 10-key Tuning Yes
- Tuner Presets 30
- Tape Monitor Yes
- Remote Control AV Type
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?