Home Theater Receiver
Home Theater Receiver with built-in Dolby Digital decoder
- Output Power - Stereo Mode 100W x 2 (40Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode 100W x 5 (100W per Right Front/Left Front/Center/Right Rear/Left Rear, 1kHz, 6 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Built-In Surround Sound Decoders Dolby Pro Logic/Dolby Digital"Dolby" the double-D symbol and "Pro Logic" are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories
- Speaker Configuration Setting Large/Small/None
- Six-Channel Discrete Inputs No
- Audio Input Selectors 3 (rotary type)
- Video Input Selectors 3 (rotary type)
- Front VCR Input No
- S-Video Terminal No
- Digital Inputs 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial
- MOS-FET Output Stage No
- High Current Design No
- TA-KE Capacitors No
- Class H+ Amp No
- Enhanced Class H+ Amp Yes
- HELP Function Yes
- Two-channel Down Mixing Yes
- SFC (Sound Field Control) Yes
- Subwoofer Signal Output Yes
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- Large Speaker Terminals No
- Low-impedance Load Handling Capability Yes (4 ohms/8 ohms)
- Motor-driven Volume Knob No
- Direct 10-key Tuning Yes
- Tuner Presets 30
- Tape Monitor Yes
- Remote Control AV Type
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.