DVD-Audio Ready Home Theater Receiver
DVD-Audio Ready Home Theater Receiver, Black Finish
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode 100W x 5 (100W per Right Front/Left Front/Center/Right Rear/Left Rear, 20Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.05% THD)
- Built-In Surround Sound Decoders Dolby Pro Logic/Dolby Digital/DTS Surround"Dolby" the double-D symbol and "Pro Logic" are trademarks of Dolby LaboratoriesDTS Digital Surround is a registere
- Six-Channel Discrete Inputs No
- Audio Input Selectors 4 (rotary type)
- Video Input Selectors 5 (rotary type)
- Front VCR Input No
- S-Video Terminal Yes
- Digital Inputs 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial
- MOS-FET Output Stage Yes
- High Current Design Yes
- TA-KE Capacitors Yes
- Class H+ Amp No
- Enhanced Class H+ Amp Yes
- HELP Function No
- Two-channel Down Mixing No
- SFC (Sound Field Control) Yes
- Subwoofer Signal Output No
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control No
- Large Speaker Terminals Yes
- Motor-driven Volume Knob No
- Direct 10-key Tuning Yes
- Tape Monitor No
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.