DVD-Audio Ready Home Theater Receiver
DVD-Audio Ready Home Theater Receiver, Black Finish
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode 100W x 5 (100W per Right Front/Left Front/Center/Right Rear/Left Rear, 20Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 0.05% THD)
- Built-In Surround Sound Decoders Dolby Pro Logic/Dolby Digital/DTS Surround"Dolby" the double-D symbol and "Pro Logic" are trademarks of Dolby LaboratoriesDTS Digital Surround is a registere
- Six-Channel Discrete Inputs No
- Audio Input Selectors 4 (rotary type)
- Video Input Selectors 5 (rotary type)
- Front VCR Input No
- S-Video Terminal Yes
- Digital Inputs 2 Optical, 1 Coaxial
- MOS-FET Output Stage Yes
- High Current Design Yes
- TA-KE Capacitors Yes
- Class H+ Amp No
- Enhanced Class H+ Amp Yes
- HELP Function No
- Two-channel Down Mixing No
- SFC (Sound Field Control) Yes
- Subwoofer Signal Output No
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control No
- Large Speaker Terminals Yes
- Motor-driven Volume Knob No
- Direct 10-key Tuning Yes
- Tape Monitor No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.