AV Control Receiver with High Quality Amplifier, Decoder Compatible with Blu-ray Disc™ 7.1ch High Quality Audio
AV Control Receiver with High Quality Amplifier, Decoder Compatible with Blu-ray Disc™ 7.1ch High Quality Audio, VIERA Link™, 3 HDMI Inputs, 6 AV Inputs
Dolby Digital DecoderDolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital EX
DTS DecoderDTS™-HD Master Audio, DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS™-HD Low Bit Rate, DTS™ ES, Neo:6, DTS™ 96/24
- Dolby® Surround Pro Logic IIx
- Auto Speaker Setup Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Universal Doc for iPod® SH-PD10 (optional)
- Subwoofer Output Yes
- Remote Control universal
Input: 4Hz-40kHz, +/-2dB
BD Player 8CH: 4Hz-40kHz, +/-2dB
- S/N Ratio (IHF A) Digital Input 97dB
FM Frequency Response
87.9-107.9MHz (200kHz Steps)
87.5-108.0MHz (100kHz Steps)
- AM Frequency Response 520-1710kHz
- Component Video Inputs/Outputs 3 inputs, 1 output
Output Power - Home Theater Mode
Power Output at 20Hz-20kHz
Front (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Center: 130W (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Surround (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Surround Back (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.7% (6ohms) (at 20Hz-20kHz)
- S-Video Inputs/Outputs 5 inputs, 1 output
- Video Inputs/Outputs 5 inputs, 1 output
- Video Rec Outputs 1 output (with S-Video)
- Front Audio Inputs 1 input (S-Video)
- Digital Inputs/Outputs 4 in (3 optical, 1 coaxial)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs 6 in, 1 out
- VIERA Link™ HDAVI Control 3
- HDMI Input/Output 3 in, 1 out
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6 1/4'' x 16 15/16'' x 13 11/32''
- Weight 11 lbs
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.