AV Control Receiver with High Quality Amplifier, Decoder Compatible with Blu-ray Disc™ 7.1ch High Quality Audio
AV Control Receiver with High Quality Amplifier, Decoder Compatible with Blu-ray Disc™ 7.1ch High Quality Audio, VIERA Link™, 3 HDMI Inputs, 6 AV Inputs
Dolby Digital DecoderDolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Digital EX
DTS DecoderDTS™-HD Master Audio, DTS™-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS™-HD Low Bit Rate, DTS™ ES, Neo:6, DTS™ 96/24
- Dolby® Surround Pro Logic IIx
- Auto Speaker Setup Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Universal Doc for iPod® SH-PD10 (optional)
- Subwoofer Output Yes
- Remote Control universal
Input: 4Hz-40kHz, +/-2dB
BD Player 8CH: 4Hz-40kHz, +/-2dB
- S/N Ratio (IHF A) Digital Input 97dB
FM Frequency Response
87.9-107.9MHz (200kHz Steps)
87.5-108.0MHz (100kHz Steps)
- AM Frequency Response 520-1710kHz
- Component Video Inputs/Outputs 3 inputs, 1 output
Output Power - Home Theater Mode
Power Output at 20Hz-20kHz
Front (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Center: 130W (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Surround (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
Surround Back (L/R): 130W x 2 (6ohms, THD 0.7%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.7% (6ohms) (at 20Hz-20kHz)
- S-Video Inputs/Outputs 5 inputs, 1 output
- Video Inputs/Outputs 5 inputs, 1 output
- Video Rec Outputs 1 output (with S-Video)
- Front Audio Inputs 1 input (S-Video)
- Digital Inputs/Outputs 4 in (3 optical, 1 coaxial)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs 6 in, 1 out
- VIERA Link™ HDAVI Control 3
- HDMI Input/Output 3 in, 1 out
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 6 1/4'' x 16 15/16'' x 13 11/32''
- Weight 11 lbs
- UPC 037988257102
- Replacement Accessories
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.