Home Theater Receiver
Home Theater Receiver, 100W x 5 Home Theater Mode
- Six-Channel Discrete Inputs No
- Front VCR Input No
- S-Video Terminal No
- MOS-FET Output Stage No
- High Current Design No
- TA-KE Capacitors No
- Class H+ Amp No
- Enhanced Class H+ Amp No
- HELP Function No
- Two-channel Down Mixing No
- SFC (Sound Field Control) No
- Subwoofer Signal Output No
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control No
- Large Speaker Terminals No
- Motor-driven Volume Knob No
- Direct 10-key Tuning No
- Tape Monitor No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?