Double Auto-Reverse Dual Recording
This item is currently not available.
Double Auto-Reverse Dual Recording Cassette Deck
- Power Eject System No
- Noise Reduction System Dolby HX Pro and Dolby B/C
- Auto Record Level Control No
- High-Speed Editing with Synchro Start/Stop Yes
- Advanced Tape Transport Mechanism Yes
- Direct Operation Yes
- Motor Type Capstan drive: 2-speed DC servo (x2)Reel drive: DC (x2)
- Auto-Reverse double auto-reverse with 3-hour series recording and 24-hour series playback
- Remote Control Wireless remote control capability with selected Technics receivers or amplifiers
- Auto Tape Calibration (ATC) Yes
- Tape Counter dual linear electronic tape counters
- Headphone Output Level Control No
- FF/REW time (C-60 tape) approx. 50 seconds
- Frequency Response - Metal tape 20Hz-18kHz, 40Hz-16kHz, ±3dB
- Frequency Response - High position tape 20Hz-17kHz, 40Hz-15kHz, ±3dB
- Frequency Response - Normal tape 20Hz-17kHz, 40Hz-15kHz, ±3dB
- S/N ratio (High position, Dolby C NR on) 74dB (A-weighted)
- S/N ratio (High position, Dolby B NR on) 66dB (A-weighted)
- Track system - Deck 1 record/playback
- Track system - Deck 2 record/playback
- Wow and Flutter (WRMS) 0.1%
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.