- Built-in Zoom Microphone
- Recording Position Switch
- Max. 330mW Output Power
- Built-in Speaker 25/32" / 8ohms
- Digital VAS Function Yes
- Built-in Stereo Microphone Yes
- Built-in Zoom Microphone Yes
- Capacity of Flash Memory 1GB
- Security Function Yes
- PC Link Function / USB Terminal Yes (USB 2.0)
- Long Recording Time Monaural SLP Mode: 287h 30m
Number of Recording Files (max.)
Voice: 99 files x 4 folders
Music: 999 files x 1 folder
- Easy Recording Setting ZOOM, WIDE, MANUAL
- Recording Modes XP/ LP/ SLP
- Speed Control 5 steps
- Recording Format MP3
- Recording Sound (Stereo/Monaural) Stereo/ Monaural
- Ext. MIC. Yes
- Headphone/Earphone Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Output Power 330mW
- Battery AAA x 2
- Battery Life (for Recording) 45h (Monaural SLP mode)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 1-19/32" x 4-11/32" x 21/32"
- Weight (With Batteries) 2.30 oz
- Weight (Without Batteries) 1.52 oz
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.