Digital Palmcorder 174;...
Features Digital Palmcorder 174; MultiCam 153; Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom and 1000x Digital Zoom
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F3.9 (Tele)
Focal Length1.9 - 57 mm
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 35.7 - 1072mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Digital Electronic Image Stabilization (D-EIS)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Set (with IR Sensor)
- High Speed Shutter In Tape Mode 1/60 - 1/8,000In Card Mode 1/60 - 1/500
- Iris Auto/Manual (Including Gain)
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5"
Intelligent AI LCDNo
- LCD Light Panel No
- Manual Focus Ring No
Pure Color EngineYes
Easy-to-Use Mode DialYes
- Easy Cassette Eject Yes
- MagicPix Images Yes
Simultaneous Motion Video & Still Picture RecordingYes
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Fade Color Black or White
- Record Review Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- LED Video Light Yes
- Quick Start 1.7 seconds
Web Camera FunctionYes
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Recording Mode SP/LP
- Still Picture JPEG: 640 x 480
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/MMC)
- DPOF Max. 99 stills
- Audio Dubbing (SP only) Yes
- Battery & Tape Indicators Yes
- JACKS .
- S-Video In No
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) In/Out
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Analog In/Out Out only
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe No
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Yes
- Strap Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- MagicWire™ Remote Controller No
- Lens Cap Yes
USB DriverVideo Stream Driver
MotionDV STUDIO5.3E LE for DV
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.2V
- Power Consumption 2.6W (EVF)3.2W (LCD)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 21/2'' x 31/4'' x 41/2''
- Weight 0.90
- UPC 037988980031
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.