3CCD Ultra-Compact™ Digital Palmcorder®
3CCD Ultra-Compact™ Digital Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder with 3.1 Megapixel Still Picture Recording
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (800K x 3 pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 640K x 316:9 -- 540K x 3
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- Lens Type Leica Dicomar
- Image Stabilizer Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording 3.1 Megapixel (With Quad-Density Pixel Distribution Technology)
- Digital PhotoShot Function Yes
- Progressive PhotoShot Card Only
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
High Speed Shutter
In Tape Mode 1/60 - 1/8,000
In Card Mode 1/30 - 1/2000
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) 5-Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Zoom
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash Yes
Web Camera FunctionYes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- Power Supply 1,150mAh
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.874'' x 2.993'' x 5.316''
- Weight 2.98 lbs
PV-GS300 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from PV-GS300 Great Camera The Camera great with the Leica optic which is one of the top lens on the world. Everything was fine till,I try to install the drive and software on Windows8 . The drive was made made for XP the there are absolutely no upgrade or support from Panasonic.
Date published: 2017-05-17
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.