3CCD Ultra-Compact™ Digital Palmcorder®
3CCD Ultra-Compact™ Digital Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder with 3.1 Megapixel Still Picture Recording
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (800K x 3 pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 640K x 316:9 -- 540K x 3
- Filter Diameter 37mm
- Lens Type Leica Dicomar
- Image Stabilizer Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording 3.1 Megapixel (With Quad-Density Pixel Distribution Technology)
- Digital PhotoShot Function Yes
- Progressive PhotoShot Card Only
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
High Speed Shutter
In Tape Mode 1/60 - 1/8,000
In Card Mode 1/30 - 1/2000
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) 5-Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Zoom
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash Yes
Web Camera FunctionYes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) Yes
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) Yes
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- Power Supply 1,150mAh
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.874'' x 2.993'' x 5.316''
- Weight 2.98 lbs
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.