Digital Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder
Digital Palmcorder® MultiCam™ Camcorder with 30x Optical Zoom and 1000x Digital Zoom
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 340K
- Filter Diameter 30.5mm
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Digital Electronic Image Stabilization (D-EIS)
- Progressive PhotoShot Tape Only
- Minimum Illumination 12 lx
High Speed Shutter
In Tape Mode 1/60 - 1/8,000
In Card Mode N/A
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) 5-Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) Color
- LCD Monitor 2.5" wide (105K pixels)
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Zoom and External
- LED Video Light Yes
- Quick Start Yes
Web Camera FunctionNo
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot No
- S-Video Out No
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) Yes
- Power Supply 640mAh
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.717'' x 3.229'' x 4.725''
- Weight 2.87 lbs
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.