20" Diagonal Triple Play™ TV/DVD/VCR Combination
20" Diagonal Triple Play™ TV/DVD/VCR Combination with PureFlat™ Picture Tube
- PureFlat TM Picture Tube Yes
- Built-in DVD/CD Player Yes
- Built-in 4-Head Hi-Fi Stereo VCR Yes
- Multi Format Playback Yes
- Virtual Surround Sound Yes
- 2-Line Digital Comb Filter Yes
- Optical Output for dts & Dolby Digital 5.1-ch Surround Sound Decoders Yes
- MTS Broadcast Stereo/SAP Reception Yes
- Multiple DVD Viewing Options Yes
- DVD Picture Zoom Yes
- DVD Multi-Speed Scan/Slow Yes
- Resume Play Yes
- Skip Forward/Reverse Yes
- Front A/V and Earphone Jacks Yes
- Standard Remote Control Yes
- Alarm Clock: TV/Video/DVD On-Timer, Sleep Timer Yes
- V-Chip Parental Guidance System Yes
- Ready to Play Yes
- All Channel Auto Set Yes
- Auto Clock Set with 24-Hour Backup Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 20.6'' x 23.8'' x 19.8''
- Weight 66.1
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.