Progressive Scan DVD/VCR
Progressive Scan DVD/VCR Combination Deck with Multi-format Playback, Silver
- Progressive Scan Output Yes
- dts® and Dolby Digital® Decoders Connectable
- Virtual Surround Sound Yes
- Multi-Speed Scan/Slow Yes
Multiple DVD Viewing Options
Subtitles in up to 32 languages
Multiple camera angles
Dialogue in up to 8 languages
- Picture Zoom Yes
- Resume Play Yes
- A/V Optimizer No
- DVD Tray Lock Yes
- Program Play Yes
- No. of Video Heads Hi-Tech-4
- Jet Search x13/x43
- Rapid REW/FF Yes
- Video Head Sensor System Yes
- Front A/V Jack Yes
- Component Video Out (DVD Only) Yes
- S-Video Out (DVD Only) Yes
- Commercial Skip Yes
- Auto Clock Set with Backup Yes
- Trilingual On-Screen Display Yes
- Index Search Yes
- 1-Month/8-Program Calendar/Timer Yes
- 181-Channel TV/CATV Tuner Yes
- All-Channel Auto Set Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Yes
- Remote Control Standard (TV Universal)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.7'' x 16.9'' x 10.8''
- Weight 8.5 lbs
- MULTI-FORMAT PLAYBACK DVD-RAM Plaback
PV-D4744S is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from PV-D4744S, Panasonic DVD player No problems with this DVD. Accurate description. I have used it many times and it still works like new.
Date published: 2015-03-24
How To Guided Tutorials
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.