20" diag. Mono TV / 2-Head Mono VCR
20" diag. Mono TV / 2-Head Mono VCR Combination with Front Firing Speakers
- MTS/SAP Reception No
FM Radio w/Auto ScanYes
- Front Firing Speaker Yes
- Front A/V and Earphone Jacks Yes
- Trilingual On-Screen Display (English/Spanish/French) No
Ready to PlayYes
- All Channel Auto Set Yes
Auto Clock Set with 24-Hour BackupYes
Program End SearchYes
- Tape Status/Tape Position Display No
- Channel Caption No
V-Chip Parental Guidance SystemNo
- White Cabinet Yes
- Time Stamp No
- Tower Remote Included
- PanaBlack Picture Tube No
- VCR Plus+® No
- Wireless Audio No
- Two Line Digital Comb Filter No
- Two Tuner with Picture-in-Picture No
- AC/DC Operation Capability (12V/24V DC) No
- 4-Head Mono VCR No
- Auto Head Cleaner No
- Trilingual On-Screen Display Yes
- Tape Status No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 19.900'' x 20.300'' x 18.700''
- Weight 50.70
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.