27" diagonal PureFlat™ Picture Tube TV/DVD Combination
This item is currently not available.
27" diagonal PureFlat™ Picture Tube TV/DVD Combination with Built-in DVD Video/Video CD/CD Player
- All Channel Auto Set Yes
- Built-in DVD Video/Video CD/CD Player Yes
FM Radio w/Auto ScanYes
Ready to PlayYes
- MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes
- Optical Output for dts® & Dolby Digital ® Decoders Yes
2-Line Digital Comb FilterNo
- DVD Multi-Speed Scan/Slow Yes
- DVD Picture Zoom Yes
Multiple DVD Viewing OptionsYes
- DVD Resume Play, Skip Forward/Reverse Yes
- Front A/V, S-Video and Earphone Jacks Yes
- Stereo MTS/SAP Reception No
- Simulated Surround Sound Yes
- Multi-Brand Universal Light Tower® Illuminated Remote Included
Auto Clock Set with 24-Hour backupYes
- 25" Diagonal Screen Size No
- Panablack Picture Tube No
- PureFlat Picture Tube No
- 3-Line Digital Comb Filter No
V-Chip Parental Guidance SystemYes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- 27" Diagonal Screen Size Yes
- PanaBlack Picture Tube No
- 1-bit Video D/A Converter No
- Auto Switching Field No
- Frame Still No
- Fine Pitch Picture Tube No
- Horizontal Edge Correction No
- Stereo Sap/dbx/Noise Reduction No
- 96 kHz/24-bit Audio D/A Converter No
- Artificial Intelligence Sound Control No
- Bass/Tremble/Balance Controls No
- 3 Sets of A/V Input Jacks (1 front/2 rear) No
- S-Video Input Jack No
- Stereo Headphone Jack No
- Digital Output for DTS® and Dolby Digital® Surround Sound No
- Fixed & Variable Audio Output No
- Virtual Surround Sound No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 25.600'' x 29.900'' x 19.800''
- Weight 103.40
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.