61" Class (60.5" Diagonal) 1080p LIFI 8482; Projection HDTV
This item is currently not available.
Features 61" Class (60.5" Diagonal) LIFI 8482; Projection HDTV with 1080p Resolution, Built-In SD Card Slot, 3 HDMI Ports and EZ Sync 8482;
- VIDEO .
- Screen Size Diagonal (inches) 56" Class (55.6" diagonal)
- Contrast Ratio Max. 3,000:1
- Compatible Signal Formats 1080p/1080i/720p/480p
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Number of Pixels 2,073,600(1,920 x 1,080) x 3 panels
- Progressive Cinema Scan 3-2 PULL DOWN Yes
- Aspect Control 4:3, ZOOM, FULL, H-FILL, JUST for TV/AV mode4:3, FULL for PC mode
- Progressive Scan Yes
- Motion Adaptive 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter Yes
- Intelligent Scene Controller Yes
- PC Display Capability (SXGA, WXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA) Yes
- Light Source LUXIM® LIFI™ Electrodeless RF Lamp
- AUDIO .
- Speakers Speaker x 2 (L,R)
- Number of Speakers 2
- Audio Output 20W (10% THD)(16ohms, 130Hz - 15kHz)
- TV Stereo Yes
- SP ON-OFF System Yes
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) Sound Yes
- BBE® ViVA 3D Sound Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- JACKS .
- Integrated ATSC Tuner (w/o CableCard Slot) 1
- SD Memory Card Slot (JPEG Viewer/Gallery Player) SDHC Compatible 1
- HDMI Input 3 (1front)
- Analog Audio Input (for HDMI) 3 (1front)
- Composite Video Input 3 (1front)
- S-VIDEO Input 1
- Audio Input (for Video) 3 (1front)
- PC Input D-SUB 15-pin x 1 (rear)
- Audio Input (for PC) Stereo M3 Jack
- Component Video Input (Y/PB/PR) 2
- Audio Input (for Component Video) 2
- Composite Video Output 1
- Analog Audio Monitor Out (L/R) 1
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- Antenna IN (75 ohms) 1
- CONVENIENCE .
- EZ Sync Yes
- Trilingual Menu (English/Spanish/French) Yes
- V-CHIP Program Lock Out Yes
- Built-in Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Ready & Play Yes
- R-Tune Yes
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
- MTS/SAP Yes
- All CH Auto Set Yes
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx. 360W
- Receiving System NTSC/ATSC
- Energy Star Compliance Yes
- UPC 037988995608
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.