61" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV
This item is currently not available.
61" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV with Built-In ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners and CableCARD Slot - Shown with Optional Stand
Firmware & Drivers
- Version: 1.45
Allows the Optical Output jack to pass digital audio regardless of the CCI value of the program.
Corrects Macroblock noise with Sencore generator HDTV996.
Corrects "Poor Signal Quality" from being displayed after a digital over-the-air (OTA) ATSC or cable (without using CableCARD) channel is lost.
Corrects CableCARD firmware upgrade message for Scientific Atlanta CableCARD.
Corrects blank picture or frozen image after the TV is powered on when viewing premium channels with Motorola CableCARD.
Corrects over-the-air (OTA) ATSC channels dropping off the channel list and "Channel Not Available" from being displayed.
- Release Date: 11-8-2007
- Operating Systems: windows/mac
- Screen Size 61
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Resolution (Pixels) 1280 x 720
- Anti-Glare Screen Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Brightness Level (cd/m2) 360
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- First Surface Glass Mirror Yes
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Selectable 4:3 Scan Mode Yes
- PC Display Capability VGA, SVGA, XGA
- Noise Reduction - Luminance Yes
- Audio Output 30W (8 ohms, 70Hz - 16kHz, 10% THD)
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes (BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound)
- Speakers 4
- Stereo/SAP with dbx® NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 2 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs3
- RGB PC Inputs (D sub15) 1 front
- SD Memory Card Slot (Photo Viewer) Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- A/V Output Jacks (Program Out) 1
- OTHER: Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- 181-Channel NTSC Tuner Yes
- Parental Guidance (Channel Lock and Game Guard) Yes
- Picture-in-Picture Capability Split Screen
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Deluxe Remote
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
V-Chip Program LockoutYes (US/Canada)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
NTSC (Standard analog broadcasts)
ATSC/QAM (SDTV and HDTV broadcasts)
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle Yes
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 40.51'' x 56.06'' x 18.43''
- Weight 101.4 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.