60" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV
60" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV Monitor with Photo Viewer SD / PCMCIA Card Slots - Shown with Optional Stand
- Screen Size 60
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Resolution (Pixels) 1280 x 720
- Anti-Glare Screen Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Brightness Level (cd/m2) 300
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- First Surface Glass Mirror Yes
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Selectable 4:3 Scan Mode Yes
- PC Display Capability VGA, SVGA, XGA
- Noise Reduction - Luminance Yes
- Audio Output 30W (8 ohms, 70Hz - 16kHz, 10% THD)
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes (BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound)
- Speakers 4
- Stereo/SAP with dbx® NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 2 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs4
- RGB PC Inputs (D sub15) 1 rear, 1 front
- SD Memory Card Slot (Photo Viewer) Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- Audio Input (for PC) 1 rear, 1 front (C3)
- A/V Output Jacks (Program Out) 1
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Search Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- 181-Channel NTSC Tuner Yes (2)
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner Split Screen
- Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Deluxe Remote
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
V-Chip Program LockoutYes (US/Canada)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Yes
- Cabinet Finish Silver
- Built-In Tuners NTSC (Standard analog broadcasts)
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle Yes
- Parental Guidance Yes (Channel Lock and Game Guard)
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Closed Captioning On Mute Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 41.3'' x 64.4'' x 18.1''
- Weight 101
How To Guided Tutorials
What should I do if my TV will not turn on and the power indicator LED is not flashing?Follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your TV's power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the electrical outlet the TV is plugged into has power by testing known working device in that outlet.
- After verifying the TV is plugged into a working outlet, try pressing the [POWER] button on the TV instead of the TV remote.
What should I do if the front Power indicator LED light is blinking?1. Unplug the TV's power cord.
2. Unplug all cables.
3. Power the TV using a different power outlet (do not use a power strip or surge protector).
If the problem persists, consider having the TV serviced. Click here for Panasonic Service Locator.
Note: Count how many times the LED light blinks. This can help a technician troubleshoot the problem.
What should I do if I get audio but no picture from an external device connected to my TV?
- Try unplugging the cable between the TV and the external device and reconnecting it firmly on both sides.
- Try unplugging the power cord of the external device for 30 seconds.
- Try connecting another external device to the same input using the same cable.
- If the picture returns on the second device, you may need to contact the manufacturer of the first external device you had connected for further troubleshooting.
- Try using a different cable between your device and the TV using the same input of your TV. If you get a picture and audio, you may need to replace your cable.
- Try another input of the TV to verify if there is an issue with the TV input the external device was connected to.
What should I do if I have bars displaying on the TV screen?Change the format (aspect ratio) of the picture by pressing the [FORMAT] or [ASPECT] button on the TV's remote control. If you still have bars, check the aspect settings on your external video source, such as Cable/Satellite box, DVD/Blu-ray Disc player, etc. Note: Some content, such as film-based movies, are available in extra-wide format. Top and bottom bars are unavoidable.