60" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV
60" Diagonal LCD Projection HDTV Monitor with Photo Viewer SD / PCMCIA Card Slots - Shown with Optional Stand
- Screen Size 60
Aspect Ratio16:9 (Widescreen)
- Resolution (Pixels) 1280 x 720
- Anti-Glare Screen Yes
- Digital Comb Filter Motion-Adaptive 3D-Y/C
Horizontal/Vertical Edge Correction
- Progressive Cinema Scan (3/2 Pulldown) Yes
- Brightness Level (cd/m2) 300
- Progressive Scan Doubler Yes (Enhanced)
- First Surface Glass Mirror Yes
- Wideband Video Amplifier Yes (HD Enhancer)
- Selectable 4:3 Scan Mode Yes
- PC Display Capability VGA, SVGA, XGA
- Noise Reduction - Luminance Yes
- Audio Output 30W (8 ohms, 70Hz - 16kHz, 10% THD)
Artificial Intelligence SoundYes
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls Yes
BBE® High Definition SoundYes (BBE® ViVA HD3D Sound)
- Speakers 4
- Stereo/SAP with dbx® NR Yes
- Surround Sound Yes
- A/V Input Jacks 2 Rear, 1 Front
- S-Video Inputs 2 Rear, 1 Front
Component Video Inputs4
- RGB PC Inputs (D sub15) 1 rear, 1 front
- SD Memory Card Slot (Photo Viewer) Yes
- UHF/VHF Inputs 1
- Audio Input (for PC) 1 rear, 1 front (C3)
- A/V Output Jacks (Program Out) 1
- Auto Power On Yes
Auto Programmable ScanYes
- Channel Search Yes
- Menu Language English/Spanish/French
- 181-Channel NTSC Tuner Yes (2)
- Picture-in-Picture Capability 2-Tuner Split Screen
- Rapid Tune Yes
- Remote Control Lighted Disk Home Theater Deluxe Remote
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Auto Shut Off Yes
V-Chip Program LockoutYes (US/Canada)
- Video Input Picture Memory Yes (Standard, Cinema, Vivid)
- Video Input Skip Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Yes
- Cabinet Finish Silver
- Built-In Tuners NTSC (Standard analog broadcasts)
- Extra Wide Viewing Angle Yes
- Parental Guidance Yes (Channel Lock and Game Guard)
- Built-In Closed Caption Decoder Yes
- Closed Captioning On Mute Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 41.3'' x 64.4'' x 18.1''
- Weight 101
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.